… to an interesting evening.
I recently got involved with FWD.us, as a supporter of their causes and hoping to make a difference in the future of immigrants in this country.
I would like to share with you an invitation to join the New York launch of its national series of panel discussions, #ThinkFWD. These panels will feature experts from tech and policy to discuss how technology is shaping the future of the American economy. This first panel also provides the opportunity to join its chapter program, which has perks such as gifts and free admission at future panels as well as conference calls with FWD.us founders.
- What: FWD.us NYC Chapter Launches #ThinkFWD
- When: Wednesday, March 26th, 2014, 6:30pm
- Where: AOL HQ, 770 Broadway New York, NY 10003
- Panelists: Will be announced soon
- Admission: $10.00 – Tickets are currently available.